Dear friends, family and future friends of Rappahannock Cellars,
If you have been following along, you most likely know that Virginia is currently in "Phase 3 Reopening". So what does that mean to you as a visitor at Rappahannock Cellars? Well, we like to keep it simple!
What you need to know:
- Our designated seating indoors is limited to 250 or50% capacity during Phase III
- However, we are opening our patios, decks, lawn areas, porches, and roof top patio (so LOTS of seating!).
Additionally, you are welcome to bring a picnic blanket, chair, etc and find an out of the way spot to enjoy the day!
- You will not need a reservation at this time
- But we will be asking folks to limit their visit to 2 hours if we have reached capacity, so that we may share our space with as many of you as possible.
- Our Kitchens have not reopened at this time
- However, you are welcome to bring a picnic or grab some cheese and charcuterie out of our cold case!
- We are not currently offering wine tastings
- All of our wine service is by the glass and bottle at this time!
We will be following all mandated and best practice protocols for reopening, and ask that you do the same by doing the following...
- keeping strict social distancing.
- Constant hand washing and sanitizing.
- Staying home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Groups no larger than 250
- Eliminating interaction with other groups.
- Wear your mask indoors in compliance with the Governor's most recent mandate (5/29/2020)
Don’t forget to have fun and drink wine! We know many of you are anxious to get out of the house and visit, so please bear with us as we navigate these unchartered waters.
For those of you who may be at a higher risk, or have decided you’re not ready for gatherings at all, we will continue to offer and encourage curb side pick up, take out orders, and our free shipping will continue until Covid 19 is a thing of the past!
Your Rappahannock Family