- Our indoor seating is limited
- However, we have extensive seating options on our patios, decks, lawn areas, porches, vineyard pavillion and roof top patio!
Additionally, you are welcome to bring a picnic blanket, chair, etc and find an out of the way spot to enjoy the day!
Our firepits are prepped and ready. Bring your own blanket to keep warm until the wine takes over! (Firepits are available seasonally from October - April. We do not take reservations for our firepits)
Group sizes are limited to 10 people (without a reservation)
- You will not need a reservation for groups of 9 or less.
- If your group is larger than 10, please give us a call to schedule a time for you all to visit!
- We are are offering wine flights as well as wine by the glass and by the bottle
- We are offering our full range of wine services at this time.
- Hours of Operation
- We open promptly at 12noon and close at 6pm with last call at 5:30pm
Wine Flight Information
This is a self guided wine tasting that includes the following...
- Tasting sheet
- Premium Tasting (mixture of sparkling, white and red)
- Wine Club Reserve Flight (Available to Wine Club Members)
- Each flight includes a commemorative glass for you to take home along with six (6) 1oz tubes of wine.
- $15 each (Club Members: $5)
We ask that all of our guests utilize safe / healthy practices during their visit to Rappahannock Cellars
- keeping social distancing
- Constant hand washing and sanitizing.
- Staying home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Eliminating interaction with other groups.
- Wear your masks indoors
Don’t forget to have fun and drink wine! We know many of you are anxious to get out of the house and visit, so please bear with us as we navigate these unchartered waters.
For those of you who may be at a higher risk, or have decided you’re not ready for gatherings at all, we will continue to offer and encourage curb side pick up, take out orders, and our free shipping will continue until Covid 19 is a thing of the past!
Your Rappahannock Family