Dear friends, family and future friends of Rappahannock Cellars,
We hope all of you are safe and well amid this unique time. The old saying “you can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family” didn’t consider the wine family we have all chosen together! We continue to be very thankful and humbled by your support and well wishes.
Although we are limited in our ability to see you at the winery, please know our team is hard at work nurturing our 2019 wines and tending the vineyard. We hope these efforts continue to earn us a place in your picnic basket, your end of day “unwind”, or part of any meal. I used to think a meal without wine was simply “breakfast”…until I discovered sparkling wine!
Now to the updated basics
- We still offer wine sales to go, curbside pickup, and of course our complimentary shipping.
- Regrettably we are not allowed to open your bottles or pour glasses / tastings.
- You are welcome to walk our grounds to stretch your legs and relax (remember social distancing).
- Our crowd favorite “Fizzy Lizzy,” 275 cases of lightly bubbled Rose’, is finally back!
- The 2018 Sauvignon Blanc is here after a full year in the bottle. Teresa and Kelly think it is AWESOME but be careful though, as Theo’s wife Kelly was last seen backing the truck up to the warehouse to stock up on her favorite (we only have 100 cases remaining).
We would love to continue to hear from you even if we cant meet up face to face. Text, phone, social media, email, carrier pigeon, smoke signals, or what suits you best!
Until then please be well.
Your Rappahannock Family