- Our indoor seating is limited
- However, we have extensive seating options on our patios, decks, lawn areas, porches, vineyard pavillion and roof top patio!
Additionally, you are welcome to bring a picnic blanket, chair, etc and find an out of the way spot to enjoy the day!
Our firepits are prepped and ready. Bring your own blanket to keep warm until the wine takes over! (Firepits are available seasonally from October - April. We do not take reservations for our firepits)
- You will not need a reservation for groups of 6 or less.
- If your group is larger than 6, please make your reservation here.
- We are are offering wine tastings as well as wine by the glass and by the bottle
- We are offering our full range of wine services at this time.
- Hours of Operation
- We open promptly at 12noon and close at 6pm with last call at 5:30pm
We ask that all of our guests utilize safe and healthy practices during their visit to Rappahannock Cellars
- Diligent hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Staying home if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
For those of you who may be at a higher risk, or have decided you’re not ready for gatherings at all, we will continue to offer and encourage curb side pick up and take out orders.
Your Rappahannock Family